April 30, 2014
Location: NYMEX Building
September 23, 2014
Location: UBS Tower Conference Center
Helping Professional Money Raisers and Asset Allocators Identify New Trading Talent
Emerging Manager Forum provides new trading talent the opportunity to network and exchange ideas with international capital sources looking for new sources of alpha for their portfolios. EMF is designed with significant networking time for participants and sessions with topics that will benefit capital sources and managers. Emerging Manager Forum represents an effective, cost efficient, way to enhance your visibility in the managed futures, foreign exchange and global macro segments of the investment community. EMF is a one day conference consisting of speakers and panels combined with a concurrent schedule of thirty minute presentations by individual traders. Emerging Manager Forum holds two conferences annually, one in London and one in Miami Beach.
News & ArticlesView All
- CTAEXPO Registration and Promotional Demographics
- Emerging Manager Forum: What to Expect and Why Should I Attend? [VIDEO]
- Crystallization – the Hidden Dimension of Hedge Funds’ Fee Structure
- How to Ensure Transparency in Alternative Investments—White Paper Published by Gate 39 Media
- UCITS Funds – Short Term Hype or Long Term Opportunity?
EMF for Managers
How traders benefit from this unique event–even if you can’t attend.
Service Provider Directory
A complete guide to specialized service providers for Emerging Managers and traders.
Your opportunity to share you message with professional traders globally.